The Zebra ZXP Series 3 Standard Card Printer is suitable for moderate-volume, single-sided card printing at 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) in color or monochrome. The printer produces 700 single-sided monochrome cards per hour and 195 single-sided YMCKO color cards per hour. It uses dye-sublimation direct thermal transfer for edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media cards with Load-N-Go drop-in ribbon cartridges (sold separately) and ZRaster host-based image processing. The printer offers auto-calibration, USB connectivity, Microsoft Certified Windows drivers, and Print Touch NFC tag for online printer documentation access. It has a 100-card covered feeder, a 45-card capacity output hopper, and a 16-character LCD operator control display (specifications are for 30 mm cards). Electrical operation is single-phase AC power, 90-132 VAC and 190-264 VAC RMS, 47 to 63 Hz. A compact design allows the printer to fit in tight workspaces. The printer dimensions are 9.3 x 7.9 x 14.5 inches/236 x 200 x 368 mm (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.)
Thermal printers can be used to print receipts, labels, tags, and other similarly sized media at point of sale (POS) locations. Direct thermal printers and thermal transfer printers use heat instead of ink to print on coated thermal media. A parallel, serial, or USB port allows a receipt printer to be connected to a computer. An Ethernet port or wireless capabilities may enable it to be connected to a computer network. Thermal printers can be used at retail checkout counters and other points of sale.
Zebra Technologies manufactures barcode, receipt, kiosk, and radio-frequency identification (RFID) printers and accessories. The company, founded in 1969, is headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL.
What's in the Box?
- (1) thermal card printer
- (1) USB cable
- (1) US power card
- (1) CardStudio software
- (1) webcam
- (1) media starter kit (200 cards, 1 YMCKO color ribbon)
- Prints 700 single-sided monochrome cards per hour and 195 single-sided YMCKO color cards per hour at 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
- Dye-sublimation direct thermal transfer for edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media cards with Load-N-Go drop-in ribbon cartridges (sold separately)
- Auto-calibration, USB connectivity, and Microsoft Certified Windows drivers for convenience
- Compact design fits in tight workspaces
- Comes with a US power cord, USB cord, CardStudio software, webcam, and media starter kit (200 cards, 1 YMCKO color ribbon)