The Swingline A7074357B LightTouch Heavy Duty Punch features a revolutionary ease-of-use design that requires 50-percent less punching effort than any other punch in its class. This punch is so well-designed, it's earned an Ease-of-Use commendation from The Arthritis Foundation. It is accessible even to people with functional limitations due to the effects of arthritis. Also included are superior punch heads that cut precise 9/32-inch holes, and a lever handle that is fused into one mechanism for breakthrough, jam-free performance. The punch mechanism can accept up to seven semi-adjustable punch heads, and punch chips fall into a translucent tray for easy chip management. Other highlights include a top-loading, contemporary design for exceptional feeding consistency, and the ability to punch up to 40 sheets of 20-pound paper at once.
- Unprecedented ease-of-use: requires 50% less punching effort.
- Contemporary look for the modern office.
- Patented pin technology for superior and precise cutting action: from two to seven 9/32" holes.
- Convenient top-loading for an efficient work space, dimensions 15.59L x 9.06D x 6.13H inches.
- Translucent tray for easy chip management.