• Item #: 020-1480
• Throat Depth: 3 5/8"
• Capacity: 50 Sheets
• Dims: 7 3/8" x 1 5/8" x 3"
• Stapling Modes: Flat Clinch, Pin, Tack
• Staple legs are bent and pressed flat after stapling which provides 30% more binder storage
• Stapling capacity - 40 sheets
• Dual staple guide encases the staples and provides superior performance and reliability
• Versatile Tri-Mode for stapling, temporary pinning and tacking
• Push button for easy front loading of staples
• German engineered for quality and durability
• Gentle pressure allows for easy operation
Novus Staplers can be found in the offices of professionals throughout the world. They are high performance devices that features a steel driven mechanism and dual staple guide. These features provide superior performance by reducing jamming and ensure each leg of the staple has even pressure until they clinch your documents. Whether you need to staple a few sheets of paper, or a stack of 40 pages, these staplers will help you get the job done faster and with less effort.
Novus Staplers offer versatile Tri-Mode stapling capability to produce either a permanent standard clinch, temporary pin, or tack. The temporary pinning mode allows you to easily remove the staple from the back of the document without any other device. The tacking mode is convenient for attaching documents to a wall or corked surface such as a bulletin board. Each mode is easily attained by rotating the circular anvil at the base of the stapler.
Front loading Stapler that is easily refilled by pushing the red button at the back of the stapler.
- Staple legs are bent and pressed flat after stapling which provides 30% more binder storage
- Throat Depth: 3 5/8", 50 Sheet Capacity
- Dual staple guide encases the staples & provides superior performance and reliability
- Versatile Tri-Mode for stapling, temporary pinning and tacking
- Dimensions: 7 3/8" x 1 5/8" x 3"