The Netbell-K is a compact, self-contained design that was created with ease-of-use in mind. The system is built on a TCP/IP platform with a built in web server, which allows users to access, control, and schedule the bell accurately and effectively using an Internet connection from anywhere. Intended to be an all-in-one solution, the Netbell-K features a high quality 6 inch high output bell (86dB) and a completely wired web controller installed within a NEMA-rated box; all software and mounting hardware required for installation and operation is included. It's ready to go out of the box, just pull the completely assembled bell out of its packaging, connect power and network with provided cables; it can be installed anywhere on the network, and does not require a direct connection to a PC. Scheduling and setup is accessed through any web browser. Use the Discovery program to find the Netbell server, then login to the web-based server located on the bell with a standard web browser and set up your schedules or download an existing schedule over the Internet. Now it is easy for schools, factories to have a fully automated web-based timed alert system for signaling shift changes, general alarm and breaks in areas of high ambient noise levels. For those who wish to forego networking the Netbell-K, it is also able to function as a stand-alone device. Connecting the unit to a PC, upload the bell schedules, then remove, and it will function as scheduled. Whether stand-alone or networked, users can easily import/export up to 500 bell schedules using a simple text format. The Netbell-K has a built-in real time clock with NTP automatic Internet time setting, which synchronizes the time from NTP Server every 10 minutes, user changeable. We have video tutorials posted on YouTube, search Netbell system there and you will see how easy it is to setup the Netbell system.
- Up to 500 bell events schedules, ability to import/export bell schedules from existing data
- Self-contained all-in-one system, program and web page interface are upgradable over the internet
- Flexible and accurate control of when the bells ring
- Built-in real time clock synchronizing with NTP server every 10 minutes (user changeable)
- The built in web interface provides quick access to setup & manage your bells over the internet, no additional software/designated computer required