Made in Australia by international award winning Curtis jewellers and pen makers, the Jack Nicklaus Ryder Cup rollerball pen has been created in partnership with Jack Nicklaus. Designed to celebrate the legendary golfer's involvement with this historic event as both player and captain, the Limited Edition pen features Nicklaus modelled in solid sterling silver with the U.S and European flags either side. To the back panel, a beautifully detailed Ryder Cup sits above a handshake - a reference to one of sport's most memorable moments when Jack Nicklaus conceded the final putt of the final hole in the '69 Ryder Cup to Tony Jacklin. This hand crafted pen has a red cap and blue barrel, both made from solid hand polished resin with iridescent colour that goes all the way through, so it can never wear off. With sterling silver cap collar, durable spring clip and feature panel, this is a high quality craftsman made pen - perfect for any golf fan, or anyone who appreciates how sport can reflect moments in life. This version features a screw cap, smooth writing rollerball with readily available international standard size refill. Luxury Box with outer sleeve, Limited Edition Certificate and Two year warranty, (excludes normal wear and tear and accidental damage). Please check other listings for ball point and fountain pen options.
- Designed and hand crafted in Australia in partnership with Jack Nicklaus
- Solid sterling silver Curtis clip, cap collar, Ryder Cup commemorative
- Classically proportioned, beautifully balanced in the hand
- Smooth writing roller ball easily available standard refill
- Limited Edition with certificate, presentation box and commemorative box sleeve