Only Arc air - the inventor of the original air carbon arc process and the industry leader for 60 years - could bring you the superb marriage of proven technology and improved design. Heavy-duty insulators, lever and handle that are all made from fiberglass reinforced thermoset polyester molding compound to withstand the heat and be impact resistant. Lever spring rated at 163 lbs. per inch providing excellent clamping pressure on the air carbon-arc electrode.
- Applications: Extra Heavy-Duty Foundry
- Amperage Capacity: Up to 1600 Amps
- Head Assembly Type: General purpose cleaning
- Carbon Electrode Range: Pointed / Jointed: 1/2" (12.7mm)
- Cable Assembly: Use Standard Duty 340 degree swivel cable
- Carbon Electrode Range: Pointed/Jointed: 1/2" (12.7mm)