The Acroprint BP125 is a battery-powered time recorder designed for locations where AC power is unreliable or unavailable. Except for the power options it is functionally equivalent with the Acroprint Model 125 time recorder. The side-print Model BP125 battery powered time recorder accepts most common time cards and standard business documents. A push bar located on top of the clock activates a sturdy spring print mechanism for instant registrations. This heavy-duty model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face and a durable case. Model BP125 time clocks offer a variety of type-wheel configurations, suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other business applications. These rugged and reliable clocks come with a lifetime guarantee on the type-wheel, and a one-year guarantee on other parts.
- Available with three power options for areas where AC power is unreliable or unavailable
- Operates in any environment
- Lifetime warranty on print wheel
- Made for harsh environments
- Automatic ribbon feed and reverse